Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saints

Dear Saints,
I realize am only a fan due to the fact that well, you made it to the super bowl and because you have never won a super bowl... ever. So this is me telling you good luck and it would be really cool if you would win. See I don't have a problem with the colts or Peyton Manning, but i figured I'd give you guys a shot... please don't let me down. But if you do it will be ok because once spring starts I will have forgotten all about it. Football is just a filler until baseball season starts. So since baseball season has yet to begin... good luck Saints.



Dear Reggie Bush,
Unlike the Saints I have been a fan of you for quite some time. You are dating Kim Kardashian and while we all know my love for the Kardashian family... I consider you part of that family Reggie. Not only that but you have flawless skin, spectacular bone structure, a beautiful color, and your eyes seem to sparkle. You have perfect teeth... and it seems as if you have reached the pinnacle of how a man should look. You my friend... are gorgeous. So to you Reg the best of luck. Lead your team to reign victorious over the Colts. And unlike your team I will not soon forget about you... Oh and please make more appearances on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. K thanks.

Yours Truly,
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. you are so silly. but dead on with your description of reggie.

    ReplyDelete